Northwest Zone | Southwest Zone | Willamette Zone | Central Zone | Southeast Zone | Northeast Zone | Snake Zone | Columbia Zone | Marine Zone |
Oregon Sport Fishing Regulations provide requirements for all zones. However, additional regulations may be adopted in this rule division from time to time and to the extent of any inconsistency, they supersede the printed Oregon Sport Fishing Regulations booklet.
Southwest Zone Updates
Please note: Most recent updates are shown in bold red text.
SW Zone Fall salmon regulations
UMPQUA RIVER - Scottsburg Bridge (Hwy. 38) to River Forks Boat Ramp
- Effective June 23 – Oct. 1, 2015, fishing is prohibited within 200 feet of all tributaries including no angling in the tributaries themselves from the mouth to 200 feet upstream.
UMPQUA RIVER - tips of jetties to confluence of the North and South Umpqua rivers
- Fall Chinook opens July 1 – Dec. 31, 2015. Harvest limit is two adult wild Chinook per day, 20 per year in combination with all other salmon or steelhead marked on anglers’ tags.
For more information contact your local ODFW office:
- Roseburg (541) 440-3353
- Charleston (541) 888-5515
- Gold Beach (541) 247-7605
- Central Point (541) 826-8774