Northwest Zone | Southwest Zone | Willamette Zone | Central Zone | Southeast Zone | Northeast Zone | Snake Zone | Columbia Zone | Marine Zone |
Oregon Sport Fishing Regulations provide requirements for all zones. However, additional regulations may be adopted in this rule division from time to time and to the extent of any inconsistency, they supersede the printed Oregon Sport Fishing Regulations booklet.
Southeast Zone Updates
Please note: Most recent updates are shown in bold red text.
Under temporary rules announced July 10, the lake is open to fishing for all game fish species from July 11 through Dec. 31, 2014 with the following restrictions:
- Allowed harvest methods are by hand, dip net, or angling;
- There are no daily catch and possession limits; and
- There are no minimum length requirements.
THIEF VALLEY RESERVOIR:
Under temporary rules announced Aug. 6:
- From Aug. 9 to Sept. 30, 2014 the daily bag limit for trout is increased to 15 fish with no minimum size.
For more information contact your local ODFW office:
- Hines (541) 573-6582
- Lakeview (541) 947-2950
- Ontario (541) 889-6975
- Klamath Falls (541) 883-5732