Northwest Zone | Southwest Zone | Willamette Zone | Central Zone | Southeast Zone | Northeast Zone | Snake Zone | Columbia Zone | Marine Zone |
Oregon Sport Fishing Regulations provide requirements for all zones. However, additional regulations may be adopted in this rule division from time to time and to the extent of any inconsistency, they supersede the printed Oregon Sport Fishing Regulations booklet.
Central Zone Updates
Please note: Most recent updates are shown in bold red text.
- Open for adipose fin-clipped chinook from May 1 through July 31 from the mouth of the Deschutes at the I-84 bridge upstream to Sherars Falls.
- The catch limit is one adult adipose fin-clipped salmon per day, and five adipose fin-clipped jack salmon per day.
- All non-adipose fin-clipped chinook salmon must be released unharmed.
- It is unlawful to continue to fish from Sherars Falls downstream to the upper railroad trestle after taking a daily bag limit of one adult chinook salmon.
The catch limit is two adult adipose fin-clipped salmon per day, and five adipose fin-clipped jack salmon per day.
- Open for adipose fin-clipped chinook from April 15 through June 30 from the mouth to mainstem confluence with the East Fork, and the West Fork from the confluence with the mainstem upstream to the angling deadline 200 feet downstream of Punchbowl Falls.
For more information contact your local ODFW office:
- Bend (541) 388-6363
- The Dalles (541) 296-4628
- Prineville (541) 447-5111